Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Okay, so it's not THAT bad.. yet.

So the cold weather is here in PA/NY, and we've seen our share of snow. It's been coming in short bursts- a couple unbearably cold days, and a couple warmer days, and the snow melts away. Hopefully we won't see many bad days this year..

I've been surviving just fine, as I usually stay indoors in a warm, relaxing environment. And when I do go out, it's not for long.

I just got my hands on a couple of the tracks for the symphonic metal project, minus vocals, and I have to say that I AM SO EXCITED. Extra emphasis on that- I. Am. So. EXCITED! Like, not just excited as one usually feels about such things, but get-up-and-dance-like-an-idiot excited. Yeah. Cool shit.

So, needless to say, both projects are going well.

The Industrial Underground compilation is almost done, too. So I'll have more news on that very soon. :)