Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming up later this month..

I know, I've been quiet over the past few days. Everything is just fine and dandy (for the most part), and I've been working diligently on a number of things- poetry/lyrics, "Choke" for T7N, and my solo project, which I've been slowly working on for a few months now. And that symphonic/progressive metal thing I had mentioned a couple times before, that's in the works, too.

That seems to be my answer for everything right now- "I'm working on it."

It seems lately I've gotten a lot of good reactions from people on Reverbnation, which is a little funny because I've had that profile for quite a while now, and never filled out the necessary information one would normally include on such a website.. (I'm working on that, too). Thanks to everyone who's become a fan and joined my mailing list (even though I don't send out mass emails very often). Your support is very much appreciated.

Another thing- thanks to you guys, I'm now ranked #1 on the local charts for "Other".. and "other" covers a broad range of genres that Reverbnation does not list. So that's pretty cool.

This week is a rather quiet one as far as blogging goes- I've got a lot on my plate right now, though you will see a lot of new things here very soon. As for the weekend, I've got plans with @J_Boner on Friday, doing the music thing on Saturday, and a LOT of catching up to do on Sunday. You'll hear from me again soon enough.