Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Join my mailing list.

I've had a mailing list for a few years now, and have been promoting it on my other website and Reverbnation.. I never really planned to talk so much about my music here (it just sort of happened), so I never really considered bringing it up, and I'm long overdue in announcing this.

If you would like to keep up with all the latest happenings with my music and other art, I encourage you to join my mailing list.

I must clarify that this is NOT the same as subscribing to my RSS feed. You will not receive my blog posts. The emails I send are my letters to you, informing you of the latest news, and cool stuff I have going on in the background, often before it's mentioned anywhere else. You will also receive freebies and exclusive offers every now and then.

I usually do not send emails more than once or twice a month- it'd have to be pretty important if I do more than that. And I will not share your address with anyone.

To sign up:

1) Enter your email address into the form below and click 'submit'.
2) You will then receive an email with a confirmation link. Click that, and you're subscribed.

Easy.