Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Blog Template (Almost) Complete

Quoth The Raivyn blog template version 2
I'm happy to announce that, after a period of silence here, the new blog template is (almost) complete, and is now live.

Now, before you start complaining that it's difficult to read, or too much stuff crammed into a small space, understand that I still have some tweaking to do to the text, page elements, comments and trackbacks, and a few other minor details. This will all come in due time, hopefully finished by next week.

The reason I chose to use a 4 column layout for this blog is because there was so much stuff I wanted to include, but couldn't with a single sidebar. As my music portfolio (and general online presence) grows, there is more content to put here, whether it be displayed in a sidebar or written in a post. If I was to continue on with the way I was going, this blog would become a clusterfuck of information, randomness, and widgets in what would seem like no time at all. And I don't want that.

So.. new look, and new things on the horizon.