Monday, April 25, 2011

A few words to the drunk, disrespectful assholes out there..

Okay, here it is, plain and simple, and in writing so you can read it when you're sober-

If a girl says NO, she means NO. Especially if you are one of several loud, obnoxious, drunken assholes, and every single one of you is hitting on her at once.

To Asshole #1 - I told you not to waste your time giving me your number because I would not call. Two minutes later, you talk about how you have to be home by 11 to call your wife in Texas. Then you ask me for my number. Seriously dude?

To Asshole #2 - After I denied Asshole #1 my number, and you're louder and even more obnoxious, did you REALLY have to ask me too?

To Asshole #3 - After 1 and 2 pissed me off, and I'm OBVIOUSLY AGGRAVATED, you proceed to shove your fucking cell phone IN MY FACE while I'm in the process of handling something important. You're lucky I didn't grab the damn thing and throw it at your head as hard as I possibly can. Really lucky.

To Asshole #4 - You think the sore shoulder I gave you is bad? IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN, YOUR ARM WILL BE BROKEN. Are we clear?

I'm really not a violent person. But I do not condone harassment. No means no.