Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday 13: It's Back!

So once again, I am getting back into Friday 13, my weekly post in which I share 13 things that make me smile, or I am excited about, etc. It's my weekly list that inspires me to stay optimistic, and spread that joy to others.

So here they are, in no particular order:

1) Instagram. I finally downloaded it to my phone and instantly fell in love with it - it's the best and easiest way for me to shoot, edit and upload my photos to Facebook while on the go. I'll be using this for my photo diary now. My username: quoththeraivyn

2) Gala Darling - I rediscovered her website the other day. This girl is gorgeous, fun, and full of inspiration.

3) Jenna Marbles: How Girls Pack A Suitcase - Story of my life.




4) I won some swag from 9th Evolution. :)

5) My new tattoo by Dan at Electric Zombie! (It's not done yet- inside bicep is a rough place to get tattooed.. 1 or 2 more sittings needed on this one.)

6) Steal Away - Murder By Death



7) The new season of Metalocalypse!




8) 10 Reasons You Should Never Get A Job - Steve Pavlina
Yes, it's an old article, but it's a great, inspiring reminder that, despite the fact that society tells me what I'm doing is wrong, I may just be on the right track.

9) SEO Your YouTube Videos in 10 Steps - I learned something.

10) Need I say more?
Smirnoff signature screwdriver
+ view larger image +

11) Hilarious!

DJ demotivational poster
+ view larger image +


12)
+ view larger image +

13) NEXT WEEK IS FRIDAY THE 13TH!