Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update on the injury, and my latest tattoo!

I'm still having issues with my wrist and elbow, and all the tendons in between, but I am healing up and looking forward to the day I can pick up my guitar again, and play keys, and beat on stuff with a pair of drumsticks. I miss it all so much.

But every day, it is getting better and better. Some days hurt worse than others. It just happens, I guess.

I want to thank everyone for the positivity and get well wishes and all the help over these past few weeks. It really has helped me to keep a good attitude about it all and push forward, even when I feel helpless and miserable. You guys keep me smiling, and I can't thank you enough for that.

But now, before I start tearing up like a sap, I want to share my latest tattoo! (You may laugh at my geekiness, but I love it.)

usb toe tattoo by gl1tchz - geek tattoos
USB toe tattoo by Gl1tchZ
P.S. 
I feel pretty shitty that I couldn't get Evils III out on time, and it will still be a while, so don't forget about my little 10% discount code for any music you download from Bandcamp. I love you guys, and this will never expire.