Thursday, October 15, 2009

The birth of yet another blog..

If you've been following me around the web, you're probably thinking something along the lines of.. Another blog? Are you fucking serious?

Totally serious.

While I love The Vox, it's aimed more at my music and the friends/fans that come along with it. I do post some of my poetry there, but that is where I tend to show a little more attitude. Perhaps you could say I have a little bit of a reputation to live up to.

This is.. a little more personal. This is that place where I strip down and dance around in my underwear while singing "Just Like Heaven" by the Cure. For lack of a better analogy.

Okay, so here's what you will really find here- poetry, a little philosophizing about the world, self reflection, more poetry, and maybe updates about the major things that are going on in my life every now and then. And other stuff. I'll wing it as I go, that usually works out pretty well.