Friday, December 11, 2009

13 Songs That Rocked My Week

This is my Friday 13 weekly feature/meme. If you're interested in participating, read this.

Here we are again, another post in which I'm sharing my favorite tunes for the week. Lately I've been feeling more for harsh electro, aggrotech, and the like, with some (relatively) 'softer' industrial/darkwave/ebm tunes thrown into the mix as well. So here they are, in no particular order:

1) "Soilbleed" - Grendel

2) "Keimzeit" - Das Ich

3) "Churist Churist" - :wumpscut:

4) "Monochrome" - Covenant

5) "Tanzflaechenmann" - Accessory

6) "Beslan" - Tactical Sekt

7) "Mortal Thoughts" - Leaether Strip

8) "Insolence" - Front Line Assembly

9) "EnDai" - ohGr

10) "Silence" - The Retrosic

11) "Process" - Skinny Puppy

12) "Morphine" - Dioxyde

13) "Hypoxia" - Velvet Acid Christ

What have you been listening to this week?